Friday, January 13, 2012

EMPIRE STATE OF MY MIND

This is a post I've typed last year, but never had the courage to post it. I am not the type of person who is going to complain about every bad thing that happens in my life. I believe, everything happens for a reason, good or bad. Sometimes, it may not go as smooth as you expected. No matter how much effort you've made or put into, things will just fall apart..from bad to worse.
So, this is goodbye... Giving up is always the easiest option. But trying to work things out when the whole world is standing against you--that would be the hardest thing to do. I don't blame you, nor do I blame the situation. I never thought it would end up this way, but I don't regret it. I will treasure all the good and bad memories we had, because they are all worth to be remembered. Good memories will remind me of how lucky I was to be loved by and to have you in my life. I will cherish all of the good laughs and joy you have given to me. Bad memories will be considered as lessons to be learned. 
It is not that bad to be alone again. You knew that I already did for the last 18 years of my life. So, do not pity me for that. Like what we believe: if it is meant to be, then it will be. Please take good care of yourself. I wish you luck in your bachelor and future master degree. Let the birthday gift I've sent you served as the parting gift. Let it be the token of our newly found friendship. Live a happy life. Goodbye!
 Goodbye, Ed. Goodbye...

No comments: