Thursday, December 29, 2011

CRY ME A RIVER, THEN GO DROWN IN IT

A few weeks has passed...but I still feel numb and defeated inside. At some point, I even started to dislike, curse, and condemn certain people (you know who). I know that revenge is a dish best served cold, and perhaps, a good revenge is what it takes to satisfy me. I don't get mad, my dear, I get even. Forgive me but I am a mere human after all. I ain't a saint, so, don't expect to type sugar-coated nice, sweet, and resigned words here because I won't! And don't expect me to forgive and forget because ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Aye, Captain! To the blackhole you go!
Source: http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMy1lNTI0YTE4MmNiMzA1NjIy

If anyone is going to lecture me with "everything happens for a reason" or "let karma gets him/ them" or "what goes around comes around" or "good things come to those who wait" or even "semua akan indah pada waktunya", seriously, don't bother because I am not buying those nonsense.

You know why? Because, it did crossed my mind that what happened to me might be my own karma. I don't know which or why but it is easier to assume that way rather than playing the victim card and blaming the entire universe for whatever happened. Hey, the world does NOT revolves around me, nor does it revolves around you. I truly am aware of that. Hence, let's leave the ball right here, right now.

====================

For some reasons, I was glad that it was finally over. It took a huge burden away from my shoulder. The commitment itself is heavy, and it needed efforts from both parties in order to maintain it. Since after a few months, it was one party to carry all the burden by its own, I guess calling it off is the wisest and rightest thing to do.

No comments: